The First Open Bioeconomy Week
in Hämeenlinna Finland, 29th – 30th September, 2020 (event organized online)
This year, the themes in bioeconomy also include:
Food production chain
• Primary production and open data
• Primary production and digital tools
• Quality and process control in food production
• Digital solutions in food value chain management
•Digitalization in promoting circular economy in food production
Carbon footprint calculations
• Nature based solutions
• Control of carbon in bioeconomy processes
• Measurements and data utilization in intensifying carbon sequestration
• Data utilization in carbon sequestration monitoring and research
• Digital solutions in water quality and quantity monitoring
• Use of open data in various kinds of water usage
• Digital tools in integrated water resources management
The call for abstracts is now open and proposals of 500 words maximum should be submitted to email@example.com by 31 July 2020 at the latest. The approval will be announced before 31 August 2020. The final oral presentations should arrive at firstname.lastname@example.org on 15 September 2020 at the latest.
• Technology Innovation Management Review special issue on smart bioeconomy, 2020 (https://timreview.ca/)
• Agriculture and Food Science (AFSci) (https://journal.fi/afs)
• HAMK Unlimited, (https://unlimited.hamk.fi/)
The scientific committee of the conference will evaluate the presentations and select the ones to be invited to write the final version to be proposed to the journals’ editors.
The conference accepts posters as well. The proposals (an abstract of max. 300 words) should arrive to email@example.com on the 31 July the latest. Please, indicate the interest in poster presentation in the title of the e-mail.
At least one of the authors both in oral presentations and posters must be registered in the conference.
31st of July, 2020
31st of August, 2020
15th of September, 2020